Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm going to try this again...

After more than a year off, I've decided to get back on the wagon.  You will start to see more posts here...at least by me.  Runningman, J2T, and the Yellow Dart are pretty worthless, so I wouldn't hold my breath for them.  Besides, J2T is too busy soiling himself at the prospect that Albert Pujols may not retire a Cardinal.  I'm not sure I want to tackle that topic yet.  I have many theories...most of them far-fetched.  Some involve aliens!  

At any rate, I changed the look of the blog to make it seem like I really did some work to get this going again.  Besides that, I think it really classes up the joint.  I'll sell myself out right now and tell you the changes took less than 5 minutes.

Check out the comment to the one post from 2010.  I'm glad our international friends decided to take an interest in this blog.  

 Błędny rycerz said...
Przyjaźń jest jak ognisko: gaśnie gdy zalewasz je wodą lub przestajesz dokładać do niego paliwo.

I had no idea what this meant, so I put it in Google Translate:
Friendship is like fire: it extinguishes the saturating water or an explicit stop its fuel. 

Let's get two things straight if you are going to comment on this blog.

#1. Speak English, dammit!
#2. Form a coherent thought for fuck's sake.

No comments: