Monday, June 30, 2008

Name that stadium: Round 3

I really didn't mean for this to become a regular feature on the blog, but I have to throw in another stadium that may need renaming. This time it is Miller Park in Milwaukee. OK, so Miller's contract with the Brewers organization is through 2020. I am still throwing this out there because of the news that Miller Brewing Co. will most likely move out of Milwaukee. With the formation of Miller Coors, SABMiller is looking to relocate the US headquarters. I don't know if there is a way for Miller to opt out of the contract early, but it is still fun to suggest new names.

How about Sausage Stadium (in honor of the sausage race...among other things)?
Cory Heart Field...after my arch enemy (not Hank Steinbrenner this time).
Grizzly Adams Park...since everyone in Milwaukee has a bushy beard...even the women.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Canadian/Chicago Wannabe's Stadium