Friday, July 25, 2008

It's a seller's market in St. Louis...

Fresh off the heels of a four game sweep at the hands of the division rival Brewers, the Cardinals regrouped and lost 2-7 aganst the Mets. With two other competitive teams (and, quite frankly, better teams), St. Louis may want to look at selling off some of their current assets to invest in the future. Who do I have in mind, you ask? Two of the biggest stars for the Cards this year need to be traded. Ludwick and Lohse should be on their way out if LaRussa and Mozaliek know what is best for the Redbirds. I know many Cards fans won't agree with me. St. Louis fans fall in love with their players and seeing them traded is like a girlfriend breaking up with you. I can't tell you how much I liked watching the Eckstein/St. Louis breakup...

No comments: