Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Was this the cool thing to do this year?

What is with the Cardinals and blinking during official Major League photos? Really. Couldn't they take a second picture? This really makes me mad. Why? Was this something that Duncan and Thompson worked out before the photos were taken?

Duncan: Dude, I bet you won't blink during your picture.
Thompson: Bet I will. You wouldn't do it.
Duncan: Just watch me.
Thompson: Fine. You're on.
Photographer: OK, Mr. Duncan. On the count of 3. 1...2...3.
...click...
Photographer: Mr. Duncan, you blinked. I'll just take another quick picture.
Duncan: Nope, I'm good.
Photographer: Are you sure? You know this will be on the jumbo-tron during games and on MLB.com and stuff?
Duncan (snickering): Yeah, it's fine.
Photographer: Mr. Thompson, on 3...

No comments: