Monday, April 14, 2008

That's So entrepreneurial...

The following are a couple of MLB related products that I would like to see:

1. World Series Ring Pops (Yankees, Cardinals, Red Sox, Braves, etc.)
2. Cubs World Series Ring Pop: coming soon...er, eventually...maybe next year.
3. Gagne Leaf Blower: Blow your leaves like he blows saves.
4. No. 99, a new fragrance from So
5. Miguel Tejada blowup doll <--This one is for my roommate...he's obsessed with this one for some reason. I'm locking my door when I go to sleep from now on.

4 comments:

Runningman said...

I sort of obsessed with Tejada also because I have him on one of my two fantasy teams. Of course with two fantasy team and a starting spot for two SS on each team I'm obsessed with 10% of the starting SS out there....I'm looking at you Hanley Ramirez, Jimmy Rollins and other SS I can't recall right now.

Runningman said...

and Edgar Renteria....how quickly we forget.

Anonymous said...

I also think that a So Tofurky burger would be a great addition. Or, maybe some sort of 7TH inning Secom something.

Captain Awesome said...

You know, Runningman, I whole-heartedly agree with your outlook on shortstops. I think the SS should really stand for Super Sexy.